According to a recent national survey, “Nearly half (40 percent) of respondents revealed they’ve actually canceled a case, and more than two-thirds (69 percent) have delayed a case because of missing supplies. Furthermore, 27 percent have seen or heard of an expired product being used on a patient, and 23 percent have seen or heard of a patient harmed due to a lack of supplies.”
Knowing where your medical supplies reside and the right quantities to have on hand is paramount to maintaining a smooth-running, safe, and efficient hospital environment. DSC has the experience and programs to help your facility:
- Collect baseline data to establish a verifiable starting point.
- Assist with benchmarking needs.
- Analyze product flow and accountability, and help identify and correct weaknesses in your system.
- Improve your Item Master data.
- Review your consignment programs and contracts, finding you money and minimizing consignment liability.
These are just some of the programs that we are currently providing to healthcare facilities nationwide.
Let us help you to improve healthcare in your facility. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.